Red Lobster - Milwaukee, WI / terrible service

www.redlobster.com
4645 S 76th St
Milwaukee, WI 53220
[protected]

Red Lobster terrible service bad manners and dirty cleaning procedures.

Va

Comments

• Re
      30th of May, 2009

I used to work at Red Lobster 8101 W.Brown Deer Rd in Milwaukee from 1989-1994, In 1994 Red Lobster have hired new management, The new manager changed the rules, The new manager making co-workers do other co-workers jobs that's not part of their job description, That why kitchen co-workers walked out of Red Lobster because of new management.I quit in 1994 because the new manager cut my hours.The new manager told me that business was going slow, That's why they cut my hours.In 1995 I found out that the new lady manager Melinda got fired for stealing money from Red Lobster.In mid 1995 A new lady manager Karen was hired, she was nice, She did do no-co workers wrong.One puerto rican waitress got fired, because she fought against a male customer.The male customer was mistreated and not satisfied with her and Red Lobster.The male customer was waiting for the same waitress in the parking lot, When the waitress shift was over, She went outside, Then the male customer spit at her, grabbed her by the throat, started choking her until her face turned red.She did fight back with him and got fired.After that in 2001 Red Lobster was closed down, because of bad business, Nobody was not eating at Red Lobster, because customers were going out to Olive Garden to eat.Red Lobster was closed down and torn down in 2001 and turned into IHOP Pancakes.

• Re
      30th of May, 2009

In 1996 I worked at another Red Lobster in Wauwatosa on Mayfair Rd.I worked in the kitchen Splitting and Peeling shrimp, The male kitchen manager was a multiracial, I did not like him.I did not like the things he was doing, He had an attitude with me, He was hard with me, Jumping on my back a lot.Like having me do crab legs, Bake Bread, do truck and scrub walls with water and bleach, Me and him did not get along, I told him that's not part of my job description to do crab legs, bake bread, do truck, and scrub walls.I quit and told him, I'm not coming back, because of him and because of his actions.I called 1-800-Lobster and reported him to the corporate offices.The female respresentive from 1-800-Lobster got an attitude with me, I cussed her out.In 2006 I called 1-800-Lobster and reported her and The kitchen manger about their actions.I spoke to a different representative that day and told her.I ain't never working at another Red Lobster as long as I live and I'm not coming back to Red Lobster.