Red Box / felonious charges
Several weeks ago I rented a couple of movies from the scam box, I returned them on time.Today there was a 50.00 charge on my account for 2 dvd's. I had noticed a lot of 1.06 charges on my account repetedly! We used a lot of the free dvd rental coupons yet still I keep seeing the charges.I reread the coupon .Yes, they are SUPPOSE to be free, with 1.00 charges occuring after the first day.I thought" Oh well it's only a dollar." This happened several times -again, one dollar for one day. No. big deal; The kids enjoyed it.Then my friends said "hey those FREE coupons you gave us for FREE DVD rentals on McDonalds products charged us too.Explaining my outrage to a coworker after coming from the bank today, he nodded" Yep did the same thing to me, after about 3 months of renting they charged me for movies I returned that they say I never did !I called their number an incopitent beotch answered the phone, agreed to credit my account for 25.00 and would have to look at the inventory which may take 5-7 days! Well Scam box doesn't know it, but their going to give me all my money back !!!
More Red Box Complaints & Reviews
- Redbox - charged me for a movie that I returned 
- Redbox - Questionable business practices! 
- Redbox - Constant Charging for DVD Returned 
- Redbox - Machines Not Accepting Returns 
- Redbox - Overcharging 
- Redbox Automated Retail - online chat
- Redbox Automated Retail - never have I had a successful purchase from redbox
- Redbox Automated Retail - poor account troubleshooting service and abysmal dvd stock in area 
- Redbox Automated Retail - kiosk and customer service.
- Redbox Automated Retail - the movies in the redbox located at the walgreens in taylor texas.