Recool Hair / Human Hair Bundles

1 Chang economic and technological development zone ; the crossing of Ruixiang Road and Gongnong Road Xuchang, China Review updated:

Order ID: [protected]
Dispute Opened: Feb. 01 2016
I purchased hair from the seller on Ali Express name Emily thru Recool Hair. I paid 167.00 for the bundles. I only was able to wear the bundle one week when the hair started shedding and tangling. I contacted the seller and she told me she could not resolve my issue till later. I then sent feedback of my experience as a 2 rating on her site. Emily then contacted me numerous times asking me to change the rating to a 5 and she would refund me my money back. Yesterday 3/8/2016 I changed the rating after she asked me for my Paypal information and stated she refund my total balance of 167.00 back to me. She lied because she never refunded to me to total balance of 167.00. She only sent me 30.00 back. I want my total refund back to me as she told me she would do after I changed my rating on Ali Express. I am uploading pictures as well as the conversation we both had thru Ali Express with her stated she would refund me my money if I changed my rating.

La
Mar 9, 2016

Comments

• Da
      15th of Mar, 2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.
    AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach:

1.If you are using pc, please use this link:

2.If you are using cell phone, please use this link:

• Dj
      16th of Jan, 2018

Thank you. I wont be ordering from them!!