Recool Hair

Posted: Mar 9, 2016 by

Human Hair Bundles

Chang economic and technological development zone ; the crossing of Ruixiang Road and Gongnong Road
Xuchang, China
aliexpress.com
Order ID: [protected]
Dispute Opened: Feb. 01 2016
I purchased hair from the seller on Ali Express name Emily thru Recool Hair. I paid 167.00 for the bundles. I only was able to wear the bundle one week when the hair started shedding and tangling. I contacted the seller and she told me she could not resolve my issue till later. I then sent feedback of my experience as a 2 rating on her site. Emily then contacted me numerous times asking me to change the rating to a 5 and she would refund me my money back. Yesterday 3/8/2016 I changed the rating after she asked me for my Paypal information and stated she refund my total balance of 167.00 back to me. She lied because she never refunded to me to total balance of 167.00. She only sent me 30.00 back. I want my total refund back to me as she told me she would do after I changed my rating on Ali Express. I am uploading pictures as well as the conversation we both had thru Ali Express with her stated she would refund me my money if I changed my rating.

Recool HairRecool HairRecool HairRecool HairRecool HairRecool Hair

Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country China Complaint category Hair and Beauty Salons

Comments

N  15th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hi there, sorry to hear that.
AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach:

1.If you are using pc, please use this link:

2.If you are using cell phone, please use this link:
A  16th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Thank you. I wont be ordering from them!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree