Real Canadian Superstore / grocery and meat

1 north sydney, Canada

I went to your store a week ago on a Wednesday around 6pm i went when the chickens, pork roast, steak there was something else i just can remember .i would have contacted earlier but was away for awhile.anyway there wasn't one thing on the meat shelves that was on sale.there was a few others complaining too, not sure if they contacted anyone though.not only that we get to the checkout that we do ourselves we picked up the wrong peppers package tried to void couldnt which is understandable.so the flashing light comes on there was a lady just standing talking to someone not about anything in particlular which we didnt mind you have to be friendly after like 3 or 4 min i said it would be nice to have help which she came over.i shouldnt have to wait while a worker is just chatting about everything.my wife has been in grocery store for like 9 years.so we do understand lots.not going to lie i hate shopping in the north sydney store i only go there when sales are on then i hate to .this is not first bad experience.i would never contact you because we know a manager there used to work with my wife i would have brought it up with him but i havent saw him since i got back.another thing there was 2 tvs there the worker said they were on sale for i think he said 359 i would have bought both when he rings it in it was 879 or something like that then he remembered it was black friday sale no problem.i just didnt even know they were on sale for black friday or i would have bought 2.no adverticeing at all for them.those 2 tvs still sitting on floor when they could have been sold to me if i knew.anyway done ranting lolo have a good day .dont want anything just thought id share whats going on.

Gi