Readers Digest / Fake Checks
The letter you recieve Will say it's from Readers Digest but it is'nt It is fake.
The Check that comes with it will be written to you for what ever amount mine was for 3, 797.06 it said to be from their insurance company to use for lawyer fees and so forth so you can recieve your actual winnings mine was $255, 069.00. The check company name said it was from HiLite International Broadway, Carrollton Texas (usa) I followed up on the address through the net this is a automotive tech company. Then I called the bank listed on the check whitch said National city Bank Asland Ohio The bank ran the account number on the check it was not there, then they ran the company name and they have a warning on these fake checks it is under investigation. So Please every one check out the check before you deposite it because these scammers are wiping out your accounts and overdrawling your accounts.
Thanks to Complaint Board I did my own Investigation
before I deposited the check The Bank told me to shred the check it is now recycle.
More Readers Digest Complaints & Reviews
- Reader's Digest - Office of the Prize Award Administrator 
- Readers Digest / Pepsi Co. - prize money 
- Readers Digest - 3 free gifts 
- Readers Digest www. Rd. Ca / Nikon - fooling us 
- Reader's Digest - www.besthealthmag.ca/wii 
- Reader's Digest / Trusted Media Brands - reader's digest
- Readers Digest - annoying
- Readers Digest - book
- Readers Digest - condensed books-cust #00076597301
- Readers Digest - stolen money