RCA / RCA 1GB mp3 player with FM Radio is not fuctning&PEARL& stays stuck on the screen.

1 CA, United States Review updated:

My RCA Pearl 1GB MP3 Player with FM Radio is acting up i just bought it 2 months ago.When iturn it on all it says on the screen is "PEARL" and it stays stuck that way . i tryed changing battiers and that does'nt work. Im puzzled. Help. thank you

Comments

12th of Aug, 2008

I had a PEARL and it was hella junk man! I bought mine from Wal-Mart. If you got your from there you can't get a cash refund due to the return policy, however, I would put up a fight til they at least exchenge it or give you a Wal-Mart card! Works everytime for me.

12th of Aug, 2008

Also, mine done the same exact thing and after calling RCA they advised me to return it to the place of purchase. That was after speaking to the Senior Tech Advisor, so you know they didn't know what was wrong. The product is way to light and flemsy, it's simply a junk design. I traded it for the cheaper RCA sport MP3 player. Works great man!

• Ju
      31st of Aug, 2008

Dears,
    I had the same problem with my daughter's player, and after read a Q/A on RCA web page, I did a firmware upgrade, and after follow all the instructions, the MP3 player came back to work.
    I tell everybody start from this, do a firmware upgrade, this can may fix your problem.
    Regards!