RC Hill Mitsubishi - Deland, FL / a bunch of liars!
I just bought a 2001 dodge 1500 pickup from your car dealership. This vehicle was bought 7 19 07. The salesman told me one thing then after getting contract at home and studying it I found out he lied. On 7 19 07 went and complained to a manager Mr. Ainsworth and he promised to get back to me in a couple of days, am still waiting to hear from him. The credit manager sold me an extended warranty contract which he told me covered the vehicle bumper to bumper for all repairs. This was another lie. After taking a little road trip this past weekend, found some things wrong. Some of which were wrong to begin with but as I bought the vehicle as is they told me to wait for warranty papers and then bring in to fix.
The salesman also told me this vehicle had so many hundred point inspection which if so these things should have been picked up and fixed before being sold. This was another lie. After taking vehicle to service dept. today and telling them what I found out wrong, they called the extended warranty co. and they said none of this was covered under the warranty. This included Check engine light, power door locks, and the A.C. Now as I am in there signing all these papers, you take the mans word for things without getting into detailed reading. If you are going to allow a dealership like this to use your name, I think you people are in deep trouble. In my years of doing business if I had a bunch of liars like this working for me and dragging my name down I am afraid I would have to do some thing about it. As a new dealership I understand they must start off with a good amount of sales but not this way. You can be sure that my message will get around as to this dealership and the Mitsibushi name.
More RC Hill Mitsubishi - Deland, FL Complaints & Reviews
- Mitsubishi / WD-Y65 Projection TV - $249.00 lamp went out in 13 months! 
- Mitsubishi WD-52631 TV - bad product, worse service! 
- Red Deer Mitsubishi - falsifing work orders then not performing the work 
- Mitsubishi WD-73927 DLP Projection TV - terrible after sales service! 
- Mitsubishi - useless service center 
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - eclipse cross
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - outlander 2017
- Mitsubishi Motors - oem starter and alternators meant to be scrapped was instead auctioned off
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - Complain about delivery of Mitsubishi Xpander in Egypt
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation - oil leak after 5k pms