RBS Credit Card / Maintenance Charge
A week before I have received a credit card from RBS which I have requested and it was life time free as agent told me. Without activating this card I have received an SMS as well as email to pay 10 dhs for the card. I have called to the call centre and enquire about this payment he stateway told me that this is monthly maintenance cost that i have to every month. I tried to explain about this card is free for life time, what the agent told me but he didn't listen and he registered my complain and told me after making a payment you can cancel this card. After making payment 10 dhs I have called again then I got to know the card sent to me is platinum card and there is no charges for this, the charge for weekend card which i havn't received yet andI have requested for that. Call centre guy told me to make payment and the card number provided by call centre agent because I have dont have weekend card. I have argued also with him how any one can pay without knowing a card number but again he didn't listent me at all.
So latest scenario I have to pay 10 dhs for the card which i havn't received and only after payment i can cancel the card. So please suggest me how i can sue them. If you want more explaination I will provide you..
More RBS Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- RBS Netherlanga - Charge to my account 
- RBS Bank UAE - Harassment of Collections Dept. 
- Royal Bank of Scotland - I got an offer letter for System Administrator 
- Rbs Credit Card Services Dba Kroger Personal Finances - Kroger Master Card, Fred Meyer Master Card - Kroger is worse than Juniper! 
- RBS UAE - LIFE THREATNING 
- RBS - CUSTOMER SERVICE
- RBS Worldpay - Holding money
- RBS Mastercard - Finance charge
- Royal Bank Of Scotland [RBS] - FAKE EMAIL
- RBS Netbanking - Complaint for netbanking