Raymour And Flanigan / 125th street new york, ny

United States, New York, Bronx Review updated:
Tammy Addison
3641 Bronxwood avenue
Phone: 646 554 8326
I purchased a couched from raymour and flanigan and was very disatisfied with the company's service I was promised my couch would be delivered on Saturday April 4, 2009 by the sales rep. I spoke with the rep. on Wednesday April 1, 2009 she guareteed my item would be there and she would call me back to confirmed the time. She never returned my call I did not call her back because it was late and I figured she placed the order and was to busy to call me back. I called the following day and was told she never placed the order I am very disgusted with raymour and flanigan, I was told they were booke, I have company coming to my house and no couch I can not change my plans these people are coming from out of town. I am a very busy woman I work full time and go to school full time thats 5 classes a week, with 35 hours week When a customer makes a purchase they should not be scammed just so they can make a sale. I will never purchase anything from raymour and flanigan again and will make it my business to tell future customers strangers on the street, family and friends who are considering purchasing anything from your company not to shop there. And to make sure they log on to your website for compliants. My time is very valuable. In these days and times where the economy is in a recession and businesses are being forced closed I would think your company would try and please their customers so, they could give great reviews to other future customers, another thing with the economy the way it is and people are spending their hard earned money and this is the kind of service they recieve. This kind of service is unacceptable and is a diservice to me and my guest. I am remodeling my entire home but will be taking my hard earned money and my valuable time to another company who treats their customers with dignity and professionalism.

N  27th of Aug, 2009 by
To get this straight, you will not shop at any Raymour & Flanigan because one mis guided salesperson did the wrong thing? Hmmm. Sorry, that doesn't make much sense to me. I do sympathize with your plight, but the frustration should be taken out on that person. If the salesperson was unprofessional then that should be taken up with that location shouldn't it? This may be hitting close to home with me because I own a small business with 3 locations. I had a similar situation where one of my employees acted...let's say, out of character. The person affected did not even contact me to let me know of the situation. This employee has been dealt with and customer apologized too, but still the damage has been done. If you are not taking this up with upper management and just coming on to this site to complain, you are only leaving the door open for more people to be adversely affected by this salesperson.

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Logo Raymour & Flanigan Furniture