[Resolved] Rayford Migration Services / Inefficient & unsatisfactory service rendered

Unit 1201, Sterling Circuit, CamperdownKuala Lumpur, Malaysia Review updated:
3.75
Phone: +61410572819
i choose rayford migration services as a platform to apply for a pr to australia, but sadly was very disapointed with the services rendered by them. I enlisted their services in the closing 3rd quater of the year in 2013. I only just recently got news of my pending pr application to australia that it was rejected. In spite of this, rayford migration did not inform me about this. I had to personally call in to the migration office to find out that my application had been rejected and that the agent which was handling my case file had resigned. They then gave another reason saying that my case file had been transferred to a different agent who had failed to contact me or even notify me about the outcome of my application.
After some research, i found out the reason for rejection was because i was not applied under the correct field of work.
After speaking with the director of rayford migration Mr James Yap, he admitted to me that it was their fault that they applied a wrong field of work for my application.
After i had requested for a refund as i do no wish to enlist their services any further, i was told that i would only be given less then 1/3 of the full sum what i had been requested to pay up front initially.
On top of all that, rayford migration has also very incompetent staff and a very high turnover rate amongst their employees.
in this 1 1/2 years which i have enlisted their services, i was enlisted to 3 different agents who handled my case.
Worst of all is i do not have any proof of evidence to all this as they currently are in possesion of my case file and my own personal documents.

Resolution statement

The Director of Rayford Migrations has resolved my complaint in a very amicable way which is beneficial to both parties involved.
Eu
Jan 25, 2015

More Rayford Migration Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Gh
  1st of Nov, 2016
I am also under them now, The person who was handling mycase went for a holiday and no one is updating me even after sending emails and going to their office. I called many times and they are hanging up the phone or not answering. I feel they screwed my application as they dont know what is happening very bad service and rude agents. only good at the beginning before signing the contract with them.
Er
  26th of Dec, 2016
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Rayford also provided very bad service to me. I applied for Australia immigration in September 2015 and in august 2016. I came to know my case as not even been processed, even for first stage. All this time they lied to me by telling me that my case is under process. And when I request for refund. No one response. Very rude and incompetent staff. Can anyone advice who should I complaint too for my refund.
Ca
  13th of Feb, 2017
@Erum Zubair you can complaint to their boss Mr James Yap of Rayford Migration services
Mc
  16th of Mar, 2017
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
@carlya Zubair don't waste your time with the boss or certain staff they are all the same... plz never pay any money and you will never get it back if things don't turn out well.
Ra
  13th of Mar, 2017
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I'm willing to apply migration to Canada through Rayford but after reading these comments, i may change my mind. anyone can advise me best migration service in Kuala Lumpur. ?
Mc
  16th of Mar, 2017
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
@Rajeev22 try Austral migration Mr. Ken he is very professional and not a liar
El
  18th of May, 2017
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I', PLANNING TO MIGRATE TO USA BESIDES RAYFORD IS THERE ANY OTHER AGENTS WHO CAN ASSIST ME?
My
  22nd of May, 2017
I used Rayford services way back in 2011 when I applied for PR to Canada. The person who handled my case was very professional and I got my PR approved in less than a year. Overall I am very satisfied with their service and now I am residing in Canada since the approval. Frankly, I wouldn't be here without the services from Rayford. It is unfortunate that some of you had bad experiences with Rayford but overall they are still the best out there in Malaysia. After letting Rayford handle the case, I feel that it is also your responsibility to check the status of your own application and to follow up closely. We have to work together with them to make the application a success. If you sense your application is not going the right way, raise it to their higher management immediately and get it resolved.
He
  15th of Mar, 2018
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
@Myviews Can I know, who is the person in change your Canada PR? We are interested to apply the Canada PR now.
Ga
  29th of Oct, 2017
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
We apply for Australia. Beginning wrong information has been given. During process they send wrong documentation and unsatisfied consultancy. We would like to take our money, they don't give. Never try the Rayford immigration, better apply by yourself, anyway in the process you have search and find out everything by yourself.
Jo
  18th of Mar, 2018
@gagagugu How is your application ?-
Ca
  2nd of Mar, 2018
I have just made a payment for the beginning of their consultancy yesterday in hopes to apply for a Canadian PR through Express Entry System. I hope it is not a scam.
Jo
  18th of Mar, 2018
@canadiandream How is the progress so far ? Express entry is very hard now.
Az
  22nd of Mar, 2018
I’m going to apply for student visa in Canada, but after I read all these comments I am confused. So plz let me know if there is any good company for getting student visa for Canada . Thank you.

Rayford Migration Services Logo Rayford Migration Services