[Resolved] Rak Bank / credit card

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates

I've been a customer of RAK bank for the past 10 years religiously doing the payments and making sure all payments are done timely. Now that I have some extra money wanted to close the card and loan that I have with RAK bank. I called asked the outstanding amounts to pay and did the payment promptly. Since that day every day I'm trying to call and request for a closure and I'm told to pay 100 aed sometime, 20 aed sometime, 160 aed sometime. This is continuing since the past 10 days . Every day I go to the RAK atm and do the payment and request for a closure and to my surprise I am told a new amount to pay ( Can you pay this amount now?). Everyday I get told this is the outstanding for now and you pay this and request for a closure, once I do this payment they give me a fake ref number for card closure which later I know does not have any meaning.
The customer care people are only playing around with customers and taking them for a ride.
I'm so frustrated and very upset with the bank. I was under the impression that RAK bank was a good bank but I am wrong.

• Resolution statement

• Dear customer,
    Please contact us on 04-2130000 or provide your contact number for us to reach you.

Regards