[Resolved] Rak Bankcollection department

I am struggling in Financial Difficulties for more than 2 years already, due to medical issue of my father and my sister who undergone operation ( bypass operation and Breast Mastectomy due to Ductal Carsinoma) I agree that I missed my 2 months payment and accumulate it into 3 months, but I am paying it when ever I have extra money. The worse Scenario was one of the collection agent called me an threat me that they will come to my office to humiliate me and will let the COMPANY to Terminate me. Is that how they treat their Client? I have been a client of RAK BANK since 2008 and I am a good payee until such time I encounter the Financial Crisis, but I know my obligation, that is why even small amount I am paying it. HOW CAN I PAY THEM IF THEY WILL LET THE COMPANY TERMINATED ME? Are they have a right to do such things to us CLIENT? Are they have the right to Jeopardize us in our Bread and Butter? They treat us ARROGANTLY AND IT IS UNACCEPTABLE. I hope it will help me and to those who are suffering same situation I am experiencing now.

• Resolution statement

• Please call our bank on [protected] or provide your contact details to assist you.
    Thank you.

Ai
Mar 07, 2016

Comments

• Ai
      Apr 03, 2016

my contact details is [protected]

• Gr
      Apr 23, 2016

I would like to get the email address of RakBank's collection department, as I would like to settle my dues with RakBank. Thank you