Raintree Vacation/ Club Regina / flim flam
In the conversations with the sales rep. At the club regina, we discussed trading in two previous owned timeshares. Over and over again we were assured that all was going smoothly and taken care of. We had no intention of keeping 3 timeshares, and opted to keep the new location in mexico for the location and exchanges. Well, low and behold we now own 3 timeshares and the people in mexico can't be reached.
I do get e-mails from the mexican location to hurry and pay off the sale price with different options. When we reply and question, again no reply to our questions.
I guess one way to get their attention, don't pay their bill. Do you think they'll call than?
I would never recommend this vacation club and affiliates.
More Raintree Vacation/ Club Regina Complaints & Reviews
- Raintree - Trying to charge a &Special Assessment& 
- Raintree Vacation Club - fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - maintenance fees 
- Raintree - Letter to Doug Bech 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club [RVC] - raintree vacation club lack of communication
- Raintree - raintree horrible experiencia
- Raintree - horrible experiencia con raintree
- Raintree Vacation Club - timeshare scam
- Raintree Vacation Club (RVC) - time share annual maintenance fees