[Resolved] Radaris America / data fabrication, falsehoods, libel, lies posted as truth on this satanic website

5 Newton Center, MA, United States

This company has posted slanderous lies and libelous information about me on their website. They lie and do not bother to check facts or verify any information. They libel and lie all over people and call it the truth. They say I'm related to people I've never heard of, and they report me as transgender, a LIE that anyone who has ever known me in my life will happily verify as a laughable fabrication. I was born a woman, gave birth to three children, and have never changed my orientation or organs. They simply lie for the sake of lying. Their number does not go through to any actual person, you call and a recording telling you how "honest and transparent" they are (are they effing kidding) puts you on hold and then the system hangs up on you without anyone ever answering. I have sent them nearly fifty requests in writing to have this slanderous information removed and they refuse to take any action to remove the lies. Every person who works for this lying pos company should be imprisoned. I have proudly called them every name in the book while also trying to get them to remove my information, but they deserve names worse than any I've used for endangering innocent people's lives and ruining innocent people's reputations.

• Resolution statement

• Radaris America Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We are happy to help you remove information.

Radaris gives you the ability to remove an entire profile page or delete specific records. If you would like information removed from one of our affiliate websites, including Trustoria, PhoneOwner, HomeMetry, or Rehold, you must first verify your identity on Radaris.

To remove information from Radaris, you must first follow these instructions to verify your identity. For detailed instructions and screen examples, please visit our page, https://radaris.com/control/.
    1) Search for the name.
    2) On the search results page, select the name that is most appropriate.
    3) On the profile page, click the down-arrow to the right of the orange button and select "Control Info"
    4) From the information control page, choose "Control Info".
    5) Here you will need to create an account before removing information.

Remove All Information ("How to Remove a Profile" on YouTube):
    1) Confirm your real name matches your account and profile name.
    2) Enter your cellular phone to receive a verification code.
    3) Once the code has been entered, the profile will be private.

Delete Specific Records ("How to Delete Specific Records" on YouTube):
    1) Enter your name, email, a reason for the deletion request, and the captcha code.
    2) Submit the request to receive an email with your confirmation link.
    3) You must click the link in this email to complete the request.
    4) Once you click, the request will be completed within 48 hours.
    5) You will be notified by email again when the records have been deleted.

Updating or correcting any incorrect or old information is not possible as Radaris is an index of information from other public sources. The data cannot be edited, added to, or otherwise manually changed - only removed.

Radaris does not have the capability to delete information from public sources. In order to remove data directly from public sources, you will need to contact the administrator or webmaster of the original data source and ask them to delete the content in question. Here is a list of Radaris' most common public records sources.

We recommend using our free Radar people monitoring service that can find new information and send you an email whenever a public update appears anywhere on the web.

Best regards,