Raceway / Overcharged
When I went to this gas station I asked them to put $20 dollars worth of regular into my car but the attendant put $40 into my car but there was no gas in my car because I still had the same number of bars on my gas gauge from when I pulled in. Whenever I put gas in my car it registers very fast and the bars go up almost immediately. I was figuring there must be something wrong with the pump cause I go there every Monday to put gas in my car. So I went in to see the owner and he told that he has seen people like me before that have scammed him to get free gas, he told me his pump is fine and won't give me back my money even though there is no gas in my car. He also told me he expects that 20 bucks that I did not even want in the first place. This was not he first time that they have put more gas in the tank then I have asked for and I am sick of it, they expect me to pay for their mistake and to me that is the biggest scam going. A word of caution to everyone, check your receipt or the pump before you pull out cause you could be getting ripped off.
More Raceway Complaints & Reviews
- Raceway Gas Station - They ripped me off 
- Raceway ATV - No Communication 
- RACEWAY GAS STATION 7271 HIGHWAY 29,PENSACOLA BLVD. PENSACOLA, FL,32505 - UNSECURED MAN HOLE COVER CAUSED DAMAGES UNDER MY VEHICLE
- Raceway ATV - Scam and cheating 
- Raceway Gas Station - cashier rudeness! 
- RaceWay Gas Stations - customer service
- RaceWay Gas Stations - hours of operation.
- RaceWay Gas Stations - rude attendant
- RaceWay Gas Stations - gas
- RaceWay Gas Stations - "theft by deception" or "false advertising".