Raceway Gas Station / cashier rudeness!
I am a female and my husband and I stopped for gas, etc. and to also use the restroom at appr. 4:30 or 5am (morning). I was in the restroom and i was brushing my teeth and washing my face, when the employee there began knocking on the door, telling me to hurry up! Like there was a line at that time of day or something! I told him, the first time he knocked and was very rude that I was 'freshening' up after driving so long and I would be right out. that was not good enough for him, because he continued to knock every 30 seconds and got meaner and meaner. It was a good thing my husband had already gone out to the car. This jerk actually turned OFF the lights on me while I was in the restroom! I told him that I would just take longer if the lights were out, so after about 1 minute, he did turn them back on. I was in there about 6 minutes and when I came out he told me I was not allowed to buy anything there including gas. He was a jerk and i think that the manager of this station needs to know how he treats customers; he will lose their business and if he talks and does stuff like that to the 'wrong' person, he may get what he dishes out one of these days!
More Raceway Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- Raceway Gas Station - They ripped me off 
- Raceway ATV - No Communication 
- RACEWAY GAS STATION 7271 HIGHWAY 29,PENSACOLA BLVD. PENSACOLA, FL,32505 - UNSECURED MAN HOLE COVER CAUSED DAMAGES UNDER MY VEHICLE
- Raceway ATV - Scam and cheating 
- Raceway Petroleum - early morning cashier/manager
- RaceWay Gas Stations - about been charged twice.
- RaceWay Gas Stations - rude attendant
- RaceWay Gas Stations - poor customer service
- RaceWay Gas Stations - customer service
- Raceway - Overcharged