Raceway ATV / Scam and cheating

Ordered in mid November and assured delivery in 2 weeks. It was a Christmas present, and it was not delivered until the evening of Dec 23. Delivered in pieces without an owners manual. We called raceway many times on the 23rd and 24th to get information about the oil types and other info we needed to be able to have a working present on Christmas morning-never got anyone to answer the phone. We have called and emailed 4 times to get the manual, each time they say they will send it, but 7 months later, no manual! Customer service stinks after you pay for the item!

Ma

Comments

15th of Jul, 2012

Their products are junk. Do not waste your money, instead buy a good used Japanese brand. I bought a 4 wheeler for my daughter and had to work on it every time she rode it!!! The stock battery was garbage...wouldn't hold a charge, had to buy an aftermarket battery. Just about everything rattled loose...had to take it apart several times!!. I had to replace wheel bearings. Overall the ATV felt and looked cheap. It was a SUNL 90 CC. Like I said don't waste your money on this junk! You get what you pay for. Buyer beware!