Qwest / dishonest practices

P.O. box 91155Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 804238994

Submit Complaint

Please review all of the information below. If any of it is incorrect, click your browser's button to change the information. Otherwise, click Submit to send your complaint to the Dispute Center.

Consumer Information
City: Denver
State/County: CO
Zip/Postal Code: 80202

Cell Phone Plan Details

We appreciate you providing as much detail as possible about your cell phone plan. We will use the data to identify the contract type and equipment type associated with the problem.
1. Date service started: December 2007
8. Place of Purchase: Don't know
9. Cell Phone Number in Dispute: [protected]

Reason for Complaint
1. Problems with my bill
Account not set up correctly , No bill received, no itemized bill received, Requested changes to plan not made as promised by customer service representative, Unfair billing policies, Rebate not as promised

2. Problems with my phone itself
Did not receive phone, or received the wrong phone

3. Problems with communication/misrepresentation
By customer service representative at 800 number or online

4. Problems making call/call quality

5. Problems with termination or cancellation of services
Problems with termination or cancellation of services, Contesting termination fees

6. Problems when carrier changed terms of agreement
Representative did not notify me that changes made to plan result in new contract

7. Problems with third party fraud

8. Problems with number portability

9. Problems with advanced services

Problems with Carrier Response to Date
1. Problems with quality of customer service
Inadequate compromise offered, Conflicting information given by different representatives, Repeated failure to rectify

2. Problems gaining access to customer service

Narrative Description
1. Please tell us about the nature of your complaint. Facts are more helpful than angry or derogatory comments. I have Comcast land line service, internet service, and TV cable service. I also use sprint as my cell phone service. I was told by one of Qwest’s service sales representatives that I could save about $100.00 per month if I switch cell phone service, cable, internet and land line phone to Qwest. It seemed like a good idea since I am on disability and we are care-givers for my wife's parents. Two hours later after talking to my in-laws, I called up Qwest accounts and checked my account status and cost. I found out not only would I not save any money, but also I would be paying overall more than $60.00 per month by switching. I told the accounts department to stop everything and not to change my service. I called Comcast cable and told them my situation and told them the lie that the Qwest sales person sold me on and they assured me they would do all they could to prevent the problem. Still, because cell phones go through a third party. It was not so easy to stop the switching of cell phone service and the porting of my cell phone lines. The sales person for Qwest told me that my equipment would be no charge as long as I kept the service for 2 years. Upon checking my credit card that I had given Qwest they had already billed me a total of $460.00. I called American Express and that charge was removed. Now I am receiving a bill from Qwest for one of the lines I had with Sprint [protected]) which I never used with Qwest. They are now threatening me to turn the account

Comments

Address: 1801 California Street
City: Denver
State/County: CO
Zip/Postal Code: 80202

I am not satisfied with quest services and it continuously disconnected for days.i have chat over with technicians and they could not able to fix, technician came one day and he fixed the problem again i see same issue in next day.
finally i would like to say Quest services are not satisfactory and paid $59 with out using internet

CenturyLink Logo CenturyLink