QVCoffice 365 productivity suite 6

Ordered computer with Office 365 for one year. Order invoice date 11/22/18. Received invoice for product but no activation key. Called customer service and was told to contact HP, the maker of the computer I ordered from QVC with Office 365. I contacted HP and was told that QVC was responsible for sending the activation key along with the invoice. I called QVC and was told they could do nothing, I needed to contact HP. I contacted HP and was again told that it was a problem with QVC, but perhaps advanced tech repair could help me.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Rocky Mount, NC I called them and was told again that this was the responsibility of QVC. After explaining the lack of customer service at QVC they suggested calling Microsoft for help. I sent pictures of my order, the invoice for both Office 365 and the HP computer, and the information on the outside of the HP computer box. Still waiting for resolution and frustrated that I can not complete my work after waiting for the delivery of Office 365. VERY disappointed in the extremely poor customer service from QVC. I guess I have to return the computer and start over with my purchase of a computer and Office 365.

Ka