Quicken Loans / rude
I was working on a refi w/ a local broker, and decided to contact Quicken Loans to compare. I filled out the online form. Within 12 hours they called me 4 times and sent several emails. When I called them back and explained I'm close to doing a deal w/ a broker and want to see what they can offer, the representative said "I don't want to waste my time or your time." (yes, his time was first) He asked for all the details on the deal I had on the table. It told him I would give him the loan amount and the term, but he would have to give me a rate and approximate closing costs. He refused, saying it was a waste. I asked him why was it a waste of his time. He then just hung up. I called him back, he picked up and immediately hung up again.
I'm sure they will call back and I will ask to be removed from their call list.
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee 
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam 
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures 
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company 
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit 
- Quicken Loans - $500 fraud 
- Quicken Loans - charges before loan approval
- Quicken Loans - loan
- Quicken Loans - applying for a loan
- Quicken Loans - misleading sales tactics