Quicken Loans

Posted: May 6, 2015 by

predatory loan practices

I applied for a refinancing loan with Phillip Baker / Quicken Loans and he promised a certain rate.I submitted all the necessary documents and he requested an updated statement showing that I had the money for the closing costs in my account.
I provided that in 2 business days and then he said I would need to pay an extra $2, 000.00 to keep the same rate. Even though the market rate had dropped on that day, they still wanted me to pay through the nose to maintain their initial rate which was higher than the daily market rates anyway. A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!
Don't waste your time talking to these clowns.They'll promise you the sky only to pull the rug from under your feet after you fulfill all their greedy demands.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Mortgage Companies

Comments

A  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
They did me almost the same way...had promised me a lower rate than what ended up being on the papers. Made me sick but by then I was almost done with all of it and didn't say too much. But they did lie and his name was Patrick, I think. It's been a few years.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree