Quicken Loans / predatory loan practices
I applied for a refinancing loan with Phillip Baker / Quicken Loans and he promised a certain rate.I submitted all the necessary documents and he requested an updated statement showing that I had the money for the closing costs in my account.
I provided that in 2 business days and then he said I would need to pay an extra $2, 000.00 to keep the same rate. Even though the market rate had dropped on that day, they still wanted me to pay through the nose to maintain their initial rate which was higher than the daily market rates anyway. A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!
Don't waste your time talking to these clowns.They'll promise you the sky only to pull the rug from under your feet after you fulfill all their greedy demands.
More Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews
- Quicken Loans - former employee 
- Quicken Loans - fraud and scam 
- Quicken Loans - got me to commit by giving the wrong figures 
- Quicken Loans - fraudulent company 
- Quicken Loans - $500.00 deposit 
- Quicken Loans - loan
- Quicken Loans - unprofessional behavior - van espiritu
- Quicken Loans - mortgage loan - bait and switch
- Quicken Loans - loan qualification under harp
- Quicken Loans - Unauthorized hard inquiry on my credit report without my permission