Qatar Airways / missing luggage from flight
I flew from Khartoun via flight no.QR-521 to Doha-Qatar on 22nd October since I have one hour and a half stop over in Doha .My bag was taged for Doha QR-521 and then to QR-624 Kuala Lumpur. Upon my arrival I can not find my bag and reported to Property Irregularity Report in Kuala Lumpur. After checking online staff find out the bags were detained in Doha-Qatar. Due to this irresponsible manner of Qatar Airways staff I have to bear a loss of time and money, have my apartments keys in the bag and have to pay for hotel one night plus still several items are missing i.e. a hard drive, a mouse, etc.
Still waiting to received my lost objects in Kuala Lumpur and an explaination on this matter.
More Qatar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qatar Airways - an awful experience travelling with infant 
- Qatar Airways Group U.K - qatar airways group u. k. 
- Qatar Airways - lost baggage 
- Qatar Airways - cabin crew photos 
- Qatar Airways - I won 800000 pounds 
- Qatar Airways - first class disaster 
- Qatar Airlines - seat booking incompetence and poor customer service 
- Qatar Airways - I haven't got my luggage
- Qatar Airways - no information about delayed flight and unable to attend family function
- Qatar Airways - racist service