Qantas / compensation for grounded flight
my wife and I received a $1200eu voucher for volentering to be delayed by 24hrs due to the A380 being grounded in Dec 2010 we had to get our own hotel sorted for the night, this made our stopover in singapore 3 days instead of 4 (we didnt actually receive the voucher until we left singapore. When we returned to the UK in Jan 2011 we were told we could send the voucher to the qantas branch in London who would pass it on to Sydney branch who would then return a cheque to us via the london office (we live 400 miles from london so popping into qantas London is not an option) This was in Feb 2011 and I was told 2-3 weeks before i received the cheque. I called qantas 3 weeks later and was told yes London had received my voucher and passed it on to Sydney and to wait 2-3 weeks... I called again last week (14/05/2011) and was told to E-mail customer services but it would take them 90 days to return the e-mail ? i spoke to 3 different people that day who passed me on from Sydney to New Zealand/put me on hold for 20mins/and finally said i'd better E-mail customer services. 1 of them also said that the office in London didnt exist ?
More Qantas Complaints & Reviews
- Qantas - escorted of the plane 5 mins before take off 
- Qantas - lost baggage
- Qantas - qantas is a scam 
- Qantas - lies, deception and fraud.
- Qantas - ground officer abuse of power
- Qantas Airways - staff
- Qantas Airways - poor and rude customer service by flight and ground staff
- Qantas Airways - dreamliner to perth & singapore to heathrow service.
- Qantas Airways - sr2015699 - qantas frequent flyer member services
- Qantas Airways - rude ground staff and trouble getting wheel chair for elderly passenger.