Qantas / qantas is a scam
DO NOT FLY QANTAS EVER!!! And especially do not buy a QANTAS 'Aussie Air Pass'. This is advertised as a great deal on the Qantas US site (and possibly elsewhere) but it is a scam. Ok, so you may be able to pick up what seems like a cheap deal initially, but this company uses every possible opportunity to unethically squeeze money out of you repeatedly so that you end up paying far more for this flight than if you went with any other (and better) carrier! And I am Australian!!! It is shameful how this company operates. AND YOU DO NOT GET ANY ONE WORLD POINTS FOR MOST OF THEIR FLIGHTS!!! They imply at booking that you do get points, but when you try to redeem them you are told that 'those flights do not accrue points'. So unless you buy the ridiculously overpriced flights that they advertise, you get NOTHING!! And to make matters worse the service is terrible, it is very very expensive AND they continually overcharge you (that is, charge your credit card twice for purchases and then take far too long to credit incorrect charges back to you). I would never use this company ever again. And when I attempted to complain to the company they gave me a non-existent email address to write a complaint letter to!!! So obviously they do not care AT ALL about 'customer care'. They should call it 'Customers we don't care!!!'
More Qantas Complaints & Reviews
- Qantas - escorted of the plane 5 mins before take off 
- Qantas - lost baggage
- Qantas - lies, deception and fraud.
- Qantas - ground officer abuse of power
- Qantas - terrible customer service 
- Qantas - can't pre check in
- Qantas Airways - connection from melbourne to london
- Qantas Airways - I bought a ticket from qantas: new zealand to united states and I cant use it
- Qantas Airline - moved from business to economy class and need compensation
- Qantas/lan Chile - horrble customer services