Qantas Airways — I bought a ticket from qantas: new zealand to united states and I cant use it
On August 28, 2017 I arrive to the Aukland airport in New Zealand aroumd 8:00PM with the book Reference M77SMB, last name: ARAYA.
I ask to the manager of the office about my fly for the next morning (QF124).
3 weeks before I contact Qantas customer service regarding for my fly and the requeriments of visa to Brisbane (Becouse the fly QF124 was the conection with the Fly QF15), the customer service told me that if I just to need to stay less than 8 hours, there no transit visa was needed.
My surprise was that the manager told me that nathing was posible to do and the only solution for my trip was to buy another ticket in AirNewZeland.
I did that and a Pay almost $900.00 US Dollars, and now want to know how to recover my money due for the lock of training of someone who work for customer service.
More Qantas Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qantas - escorted of the plane 5 mins before take off 
- Qantas - lost baggage
- Qantas - qantas is a scam 
- Qantas - lies, deception and fraud.
- Qantas - ground officer abuse of power
- Qantas - can't pre check in
- Qantas Airways - connection from melbourne to london
- Qantas Airline - moved from business to economy class and need compensation
- Qantas/lan Chile - horrble customer services 
- Qantas - not responding to complaint / overcharge