Qantas Airways — frequent flyer 2199821
20 November 2017 @ approx: 1.17 pm call time 35min: 37 seconds
I had a couple of queries on my Frequent Flyer Activity Statement
spoke to the call centre (female) did the personal check all OK, could not help with a particular query regarding a transaction dated 01 Oct 2017. She proceeded to transfer me to reservation, waited 30 mins, was answered by a gentleman who would not help me because he could not identify me and wanted to put me back to the first call area to go through my check, I was not happy being transferred again after having waited 30 mins, I tried to tell him I was not happy, he said he could not do anything about it and after toing and froing for a couple a few minutes between him and I, he hung up on me. I was very annoyed.
Not the customer service that I expect from Qantas.
More Qantas Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qantas - escorted of the plane 5 mins before take off 
- Qantas - lost baggage
- Qantas - qantas is a scam 
- Qantas - lies, deception and fraud.
- Qantas - ground officer abuse of power
- Qantas - can't pre check in
- Qantas Airways - connection from melbourne to london
- Qantas Airways - I bought a ticket from qantas: new zealand to united states and I cant use it
- Qantas Airline - moved from business to economy class and need compensation
- Qantas/lan Chile - horrble customer services