[Resolved] Purolator / packages not being delivered

Purolator is the worst. I ordered two items online which have always gone through Canada Post in the past but this time they went through Purolator. The tracking shows an address correction because there was no buzz code and it wasn't able to be delivered. I was expecting it to go through Canada Post since it always had been and didn't include it since Canada Post has open access to my building. We also have an office right there so even if Purolator didn't have the buzz code, they could just tell the office they were delivering to my apartment. I figured I would be lenient though since it was my first time going through Purolator and I called them to update my buzz code. I also updated my buzz code for the package that was being sent separately but was to arrive the next day. When the package was supposed to arrive, the exact same thing happened. They said they didn't have the buzz code even though I already updated them with the buzz code. When I called them back, they said the courier never received the updated buzz code. That's when I asked why they didn't just tell the office they were delivering to me. They responded that they only go by what is listed on the package (essentially saying the employees are stupid). Now I have to pick up my packages at a location that I cannot get to. What is the point of having a company deliver packages if they refuse to actually deliver them!

All I want is the packages that I ordered to be delivered to me. It shouldn't be such a hassle involving multiple phone calls and in the end the package doesn't get delivered at all. I am never using Purolator ever again. It's absolutely horrible service worthy of making some one pull out all their hair.

• Resolution statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2016

Hello Hollowman,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have ensued.

If you could please send the tracking number to customer.[protected]@purolator.com, we’ll verify why the buzz code was not sent to the driver and what we can do to make sure you receive both shipments as soon as possible.

Catherine
    Customer CareTeam/ Purolator Inc.
    E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp