Purolator Canada / theft of laptop. again...

279 Bluevale Street N, Waterloo, ON, Canada Review updated:

Once again a laptop I have ordered from Dell Canada "went missing" while in the care of Purolator Courier. They claim they attempted to deliver it last Friday but left no notice and only a garbled message from a driver and then claim it was delivered today at 12:08 pm and signed for by someone called 'Ellen'. I can assure you that there is no Ellen here and that we were home. I recommend companies stop using Purolator. There have been too many thefts. What do expect from Canada Post!

Br
Jul 20, 2015

Comments

•   Jul 22, 2015

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If possible, please email the tracking number for the laptop to customer.[protected]@purolator.com and we will look into the situation for you.

Jérémie
    Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team

Purolator Inc.
    E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com
    www.Purolator.com

• Da
      Dec 27, 2016

@Purolator Help Every complaint has this same copied and pasted reply.. you're a joke all of you deadbeats at puroloser. I pray everyone complains to the b.b.b and a real investigation will begin.. over paid uneducated losers that's all you are

• Wa
      Mar 13, 2017

The exact same thing happened to me. It got delivered by Purolator and was signed and taken by someone named "timu tenant". Now its lost or stolen and I have go through police investigation to find whats going on. Been 3 months I ordered my laptop. Purolator alone took a month to "investigate" about the missing laptop. Worst experience of my life!

• Da
      Mar 13, 2017

Call the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU THAT'S YOUR ONLY WAY TO QUICKNESS FOR THESE LOSERS