Purolator / shipping service

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

Parcel/package delivered to Calgary from Toronto. Out for delivery today on a truck. I'm at work today, so I can't be home to receive the package.

I have given my condo manager authorization to accept the package on my behalf, but Purolator doesn't care. The package can only be received by me. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I'm at work, I can't be there to receive the package. Purolator doesn't care.

I can be home after 5 pm, like every regular Joe that works a 9-5 job. Purolator doesn't care, their drivers don't deliver past 5 pm.

I can pick the package up from the Purolator shipping centre tonight, if the driver leaves the package with them. Purolator doesn't care. Their rules are to send it back to the airport warehouse, and THEN send it out to the shipping centre the following day for pickup.

You don't like it? Too bad.

I will never do business with Purolator if I can help it at all.

Comments

• Ci
      26th of Jul, 2011

Maybe you should get it sent to your work then, if you care about your package that much and aren't home during the day who cares about your condo manager, I live in a condo and don't worry about such a thing. Most people don't work 9-5 like a JOE so if you do, then SEND IT TO WHERE YOU ARE 9-5 OMG it's really not that hard. Purolator does care...which is why one driver brings ALL the packages on ONE truck at once instead of ALL the trucks wasting gas. Thanks