Pure Nutrients / misrepretation of product sales
I ordered on 6/7/09 Nature Cleanse & Acal Advanced and was charged $5.95 for each on 6/8/09. UPS delivered the product on 6/15/09. I had 14 days trial as advertised and was billed $88.00 on my VISA 6/24/09. This was not the advertised trial of 14 days...it was only 10 days.
I canceled everything this morning and was told I could only be refunded $44.00 of the $88.00 charged to me.
This is not acceptable and I want the balance of $44.00 credited to my VISA immediately.
My cancelation number is #4910450TC'
Please confirm this has been taken care of as soon as possible.
Carol E. Roslanic
2745 Birchcrest Dr. SE Apt.#509
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
More Pure Nutrients Complaints & Reviews
- Pure Nutrients - terms & conditions beware 
- Pure Nutrients Inc - nature cleanse 
- Pure Nutrients Products, Colon Cleansing - I cancelled my order and they said they would not charge me shipping and handling charges and they charged me any way 
- Pure Nutrients - return policy
- Pure Nutrients, Inc. / Colo Detox RX - terms and conditions misleadsing 
- Pure Nutrients - I can't say this is a real scam but from other complaints I have read - it qualifies 
- Pure Nutrients - use celebrity names to steal
- Scam!!! Socialsteals.com / Imm Interactive / Pure Nutrients - SCAM!!! Socialsteals.com / IMM Interactive / Pure Nutrients 
- Pure Nutrients / Colo Detox - customer service number always busy
- Pure Nutrients - colodetox xr