Pure Medical Spa / Took my money and closed down

Sacrmaneto, CA, United States Review updated:

I am very dissapointed in PURE MED SPA, I paid 2, 700.00 dollars in Sacramento CA. I trusted the place because it was in Downtown plaza mall, the staff was real friendly while trying to sell the packet to me but it all turned around. They basicly discounted it like half the amount of what I paid. After 2 sessions. ( the 2nd session the laser machine over heated and they burned my face. I had red spots all over my neck but was told it was normal because I had long hair there and they couldnt cut it down dont know why. They told me to wait and book my appointment in about a month because of the damage they caused it needed to heal a little. Anyway, when I called they scheduled it for Oct 31st of 2017. On the 31st I get a phone call from the nurse that asks me to reschule because its halloween night and she would like to be with her children. I was sympathetic I told her not to worry and that I would call back and reschudle. After that, I called multiple times and I would either get a voicemail, busy signal or someone saying that they are too busy and they will call me back..well that never happend nobody ever called me back..someone has my 2700 dollars. Not too many people have 2700 hundred thats just laying around. I thought I used it for good cause but was wrong. I also called their corporate office and have a letter from them saying that they are unable to process my refund at this time. Whatever that means. I have all receipts to prove what I paid. If anyone knows any info please contact me at [protected]@hotmail.com

Thanks alot.

Ne

Comments

25th of Mar, 2010

I paid a lot of money too and they didnt finish my treatment... can u please let me know if u are taking any action agaist them so I can join u please. u can stay in touch with me my e-mail is [protected]@hotmail.com thanks I will appreciat it...

• Mi
      9th of Apr, 2010

I AM IN THE SAME BOAT...WONDER IF THERE ARE ENOUGH OF US TO TAKE ANY KIND OF ACTION. IF THE COMPANY IS CLOSED AND BANKRUPT, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU OR ANY OF US CAN BE COMPENSATED IN ANY WAY. PRETTY SAD SITUATION. I AM $6000 IN THE HOLE.

• Mr
      12th of Apr, 2010
    Pure Medical Spa - LOCATION CLOSED - PAID SERVICES
    Pure Med Spa
    Redondo Beach
    California

I still had sessions left on laser hair removal and come to find out this weekend when I went for an appointment that they are closed! What can I do?

13th of Apr, 2010

I went there to get an appointment since they are not answering the calls. They evacuated heres the number and address that I able to research.

Puremead Spa
    3440 Preston Ridge Rd.
    Alpharetta, GA 3005

Phone#678-954-5300

Go get them!!!

• Or
      15th of Apr, 2010

THEY MADE ME PAY UPFRONT FOR DYSPORT AND THE OFFICE WAS THEN CLOSED DOWN FOR A MONTH. MAKING EXCUSES FROM H.Q. I WAS TOLD NOT TO WORRY AND THEN FOUND OUT THE COMPANY THAT MAKES DYSPORT CUT THEM OFF FOR NON PAYMENT. NOW NOONE ANSWERS THE MICHIGAN AVE. OFFICE NOR THE ORLAND PARK IL OFFICE THE H.Q. OFFICE PHONE #'S ARE ALL DISCONNECTED. SCAM, LIARS, THEIFS. LOUISE TALBOT AND JEFF NOURSE SHOULD BE IN PRISON THE TOP TWO OWNERS / CEO THAT RUN THIS COMPANY. THEY GO BANKRUPT AND OPEN OFFICES ELSEWHERE WHEN THERE ARE PROBLEMS. RUN FROM THIS COMPANYl BUYER BEWARE!

• Za
      15th of Apr, 2010
    Pure Medical Spa - company took $1000 from me and closed down
    pure med spa
    California

I went to pure med spa for treatment and paid $1000, went in for my second appointment and found out that they have all abruptly shut down. now i cannot get a hold of anyone who can refund me my money. i have been calling them for the past 2 weeks but no one has gotten back to me. they basically took my money and closed the place down without any warning.

• Wy
      22nd of Jun, 2010

Hopefully you paid by Credit Card. If you did, call them up and dispute the charge on your statement and request a credit for services not rendered. They appear to be a scam operation. Google their name for other complaints/reports.

• Wy
      22nd of Jun, 2010

There are lots of reports on the internet about this fraudulent organization.

• Vi
      13th of Nov, 2010

I paid a deposit for laser hair removal and now they are closed, thats B.S.!!! They stoled my money.

• Vm
      6th of Jun, 2011

I had the same thing happen to me. Did you ever find out anything?? Washington Square in Oregon.