Pure Acai Berry / unordered merchandise
I ordered a free sample of Pure Acai Barry and agreed to pay for shipping and handling only. I received my order, surprised that it was a 30 day supply, but I could only assume that was the size of their free sample. Today I recieved an e-mail telling me that my order for their cleanse product had been shipped. I never ordered this and do not intend to pay for it. Then I checked my bank account and discovered a debit payment to TE Performance Health on Oct. 15 in the amount of $79.76 which I never authorized. I will call my bank and ask them to cancel any charges to T.E. Performance Health, with the exception of the shipping and handling charge, which I did approve.
Thank you for your attention.
More Pure Acai Berry Complaints & Reviews
- Pure Acai Berry - Fraud 
- Pure Acai Berry - Fraudulent Charges and Undigestible ingredients 
- Pure Acai Berry - they sent me a bottle of pills which I didn't order or want and charged my credit card 
- Pure Acai Berry - received pills I didn't order 
- Pure Acai Berry - SCAM!!!!! 
- Pure Acai Berry - $4.99 Trial
- Pure Acai Berry - unwated membership
- Pure Acai Berry - 14-day trial not really full 14 days