Pulte Homes / PulteGroup / just closed on new del webb in vandal
WE close 3/9/18 at 5025 Lilium in Plainfield IN del Webb Vandalia
Numerous things especially weather items were addressed by Trent who I am not happy with as far as service and following up.
Cecil came on board and he is trying very hard to fox things he has gotten our porch and patio power washed but brown spots are still engraved in concrete.
it loos like we will have to buy grey concrete sealer and cover it up.
There is a big gouge in front porch filler then needs filled in
Vinyl Fence damaged when landscapers installed it
The metal flashing under font porch windows are bent and looks terrible-I would of preferred vinyl.
also our back yard is all full of weeds we can't even plant a lilac bush my wife bought.
We have been very unhappy with the overall construction with Trent and Zac
except for Cecil who all this was dumped on.
we would like our yard graded asap and we will do the seeding provided we get reimbursed.
we will paint outside if you get me color of garage door and reimburse us for paint
we would prefer that you fix the porch pillar
More Pulte Homes / PulteGroup Complaints & Reviews
- Pulte Homes - I'm done with them 
- Pulte Homes - very poor fit and finish 
- Pulte Homes - fraud 
- Pulte Homes - lowest bidder
- Pulte Homes - scam and cheating 
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - 536 beljon lane, aurora, ohio
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - unethical behavior
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - property maintenance
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - home
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - shoddy materials, sub-par workmanship, disrespect of customers' property