Publix Super Markets / publix brand yogurt not as stated
The Publix brand of yogurt called "Fruit on the Bottom" has NO fruit on the bottom! At least I know for a fact the blackberry type does not . That's the name of the yogurt which is not only mislabeled, but the ingredients listed says clearly "blackberries". It also says "blackberry puree"(juice) which is all I found on the bottom. Even if there was just 2-3 blackberries that would make it right. How do they get away with this? Bet none of the other kinds have "fruit" in them either.
I complained directly to Publix online but all I got was the standard reply and a $5 gift card. I told them not to send coupons as I would not buy it anymore so guess that's why they sent the gift card. That was about a month ago, and I bought some more this week to see if it had been changed, and it has not. That would be the same as buying peanut brittle without the peanuts. They can either change the name of it or start putting blackberries in it.
More Publix Super Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - manager 
- Publix - certegy check services decling to cash my checks at pulix 
- Publix - rude deli worker 
- Publix Supermarket Mishandles Paying An Injured Customer - mishandles paying an injured customer in their store for medical expenses 
- Publix Super Markets - covering the picture of our next president!