Publix Super Markets / I am complaining on a publix associate
I shop at publix every day I spend a lot of money with publix on Paola rd. This associate name Abby who works there she has poor customer service skills. She was very rude to me and other people in her line. She acted like she didn't want to work. She was very disrespectful l was trying to ask her a question. She totally got disrespectful. I was trying to buy my grocery . But she was so nasty I walked out the door I had about 600 hundred dollars worth of grocery but the way the associate Abby was acting I just walked out. I went else ware. I buy big trays from deli and bakery pretty much every week end and cakes, sub platters, large fruit trays. Something needs to be done about her. I went to the publix on Panola rd in lithonia, ga is the location on May 1st.
More Publix Super Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - manager 
- Publix - certegy check services decling to cash my checks at pulix 
- Publix - rude deli worker 
- Publix Supermarket Mishandles Paying An Injured Customer - mishandles paying an injured customer in their store for medical expenses 
- Publix Super Markets - covering the picture of our next president!