Publix / beware and stay away
Publix and Hess Stations were the only places selling half & half without any additives. Publix was more reasonable. I do not buy Publix cream any longer. I buy my cream at WalGreens but it is more expensive. So I have a choice, pay more money or stop buying cream altogether.
Do you intend, any time soon going back to producing your half & half without additives?
I do my best to buy mostly produce and never any packaged or prepared foods with the exception of low sodium products.
Modern technology has prolonged the shelf life of our food and shortened ours.
The money I spend on food is still cheaper than for doctors and drugs.
More Publix Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - manager 
- Publix - certegy check services decling to cash my checks at pulix 
- Publix - rude deli worker 
- Publix Supermarket Mishandles Paying An Injured Customer - mishandles paying an injured customer in their store for medical expenses 
- Publix Super Markets - covering the picture of our next president!