Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com / scam on the internet

1 1461 Gohier St., St.Laurent, Qc, Canada Review updated:

PCH Lotto: Alert Code [protected] I questioned if this was a hoax and was told: your email emerged winner of $850, 000.00 in the recent Publishers Clearing House global sweepstakes email lottery. To take yourwinning cheque fill details below and email to the contest department [protected]@usa.com signed Deborah Holland, Official Winners Selection Notice. I was told to contact: Skynet Worldwide Express Service for the delivery of my cheque re: Publishers Clearing House Lotto Remittance Office Reg
No: 1371841 contact person Sir James Lockwood United Kingdom Branch and was
referred to United States Branch Macon, GA 31210 email: [protected]@fastservice.com . I was then informed of package content:
Bonded Draft Check of $850, 000.00USD; A certified Lottery Winning Certificate; An Endorsed Affidavit of claims eligibility. To enable dispatch via express delivery system see charges below: Note Insurance fee added.
Max Delivery Duration 24 hrs $760.88 US Dollars ($10.00 fuel surcharge, Insurance $310.98, Vat (5%) $84.80.
Max Delivery Duration 48 hrs $495.88 US Dollars.
Max 168 hrs $399.99 US Dollars.
I sent $495.88 US dollars ($729.70 Canadian) via Western Union to :
Oliver John, Macon, Georgia USA Zip 31211 - Adress: 750 Baconsfield Dr. # 106, Macon, GA 31211, USA . I received acknowledgement of receipt but was informed that Mr Oliver John had fatal car accident on his was to receive my payment and would I send another to Romonia Woods
Macon Georgia, USA ZIP 31211, Address: 750 Baconfield Dr #106, Macon, GA 31211, USA.
I then realized that I had been scammed and believe me I was not happy with PCH
and Skynet Worldwide Express since I am a widow who lives on a fixed pension income which totals approximately $18, 000.00 a year and can ill afford to be scanned by Publishers Clearing House and associated.

Pierrette Fleming
email: [protected]@bell.net

• Updated by Pierrette Fleming, Dec 14, 2018

I did not know that PCH was in the scam business.

• Updated by Pierrette Fleming, Dec 14, 2018

I would like to know when PCH got into the scam people on the internet business?> Just how many times are you going to ask me to enter a comment?

• Updated by Pierrette Fleming, Dec 14, 2018

!!! Waiting for an explanation from Publishers Clearing House before I can update my complaint. Do you
    not want to know what your company is being used for scams.

Pi
Dec 14, 2018

Comments

• Wi
      23rd of Dec, 2018

First, did you actually enter the Publisher's Clearing House lottery? You know it is a USA ONLY CONTEST, right?
    When You get a suspicious email, logically you don't contact the #or email THEY sent you. That just furthers the scam. You contact the police or RCMP & REPORT IT!
    I have just received the exact email & reported these scumbags to the RCMP.
    I know the idea of coming into a lot of money is enticing but that is EXACTLY what the scammers count on...greed & desperation.
    If it sounds too good to be true & there is a time limit or sense of urgency in the email IT'S FAKE.
    You are an idiot!

• Wi
      23rd of Dec, 2018

Seriously? you sent money to someone who emailed you a scam email & you expect pch... (another scam) to help you?
    You let your greed & need of wanting $850k to override your common sense. did you even enter the pch lottery? it is an american only lottery which is a scam in it's own right.
    This phishing email you got is totally unrelated to pch & aimed at scamming people from theirmoney because they are greedy & naive. if it sounds too good to be true... it is! and it's worse, it is harmful!
    You should have contacted the police & rcmp to report the email. I have just reported these scumbags & their scam to the rcmp.