Public Storage / missing and damaged property at public storage unethical business
My complaint against Public Storage @ 895 Cobb Pkwy Marietta, GA the District Mgr is Greg Lovelace. I moved my property out only to find all my boxes had been gone thru, bags ripped, missing property, damaged property, furniture, cords ate thru and rat droppings on everything when I complained about damaged and missing property Public Storage seemed unconcerned and did nothing to reimburse me for my stolen and damaged items and when I asked why was my locked cut off more than 6xs I was told because if payment is late for 23 days they start Auctions and they cut my lockoff to gain access to see if something is still in the unit to sell to pay for the Auction, but my property was Never Auctioned and all the late and Rental fees been paid. I did not feel it was right to have access to my property by cutting off my Lock?? I was also told this location has No Security Cameras so no way to know who accessed my property other than Public Storage Employees and Manager and no idea what happened to my missing furniture, items. My mistake for trusting Public Storage with my property I will NEVER use Public Storage or any of its Affiliates again. BUYER BEWARE This UNETHICAL company should be Shut Down!!!
More Public Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Public Storage - overcharging 
- Public Storage - stolen property 
- Public Storage - multi-billion dollar company cheats the little guy 
- Public Storage - terrible experience 
- Public Storage - bad service 
- Public Storage 2995 Gallows Road Falls Church, VA 2204 - took my unit when is was already paid off
- Public Storage - customer service
- Public Storage - theft of negotiable security discharge
- Public Storage - tried to rent from you.
- Public Storage - public storage 6917 oporto madrid blvd birmingham, al 35206