Progressive Insurance Company / progressive protecting the at fault driver

1 Miami, FL, United States

To whom it may concern, I am a client at progressive insurance and am writing in regards to a accident that I was recently involved in. I was wrongfully charged by Progressive with the accident, which took place on October 4, 2016, around 9:30 p.m. At the scene of the accident, the trooper didn't fault anyone with the accident, even though it was clear that the other party hit me (his damage was in the front of his vehicle). The other party was driving a 18 wheeler, and was also a client from progressive insurance. I called the next day and spoke with higher authority at fhp, who assured me that the report would be rewritten, and the other party would be charged with the accident as the evidence clearly stated. After taking the report to progressive, I called on 11/16/16 around 2-4 p.m to check the status, and the woman stated to me that no matter what the report states, they will go by the other driver statement, and not by the law, which is absurd. When the accident was first reported, the woman that I spoke with gave me the impression that they were investigating the accident, and will do things lawfully. Instead they have decided to side with the other driver/ client, even though he was the one charged with the accident.

Ve