Proflowers Usa / Rip off

Two months ago I ordered flowers for my mother through ProFlower to be delivered in another state.

The bill was unexpectedly higher than anticipated or was stated by the ProFlowers sales representative because of additional "fuel fees."

Then, for the past two months, I have been billed $14.95 on my credit card for an Easy Saver service that I know nothing about nor authorized.

I am contacting the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General for a fraud scam and working toward getting a full refund.

I highly recommend anyone against using ProFlowers for their "services." It is a rip-off!

Va

Comments

5th of Aug, 2008

When my husband sent me a huge bouquet of orchids for my birthday in April, I was pleased. Why would you allow Easy Saver to rip us off for $14.99 every month since our last order with Pro Flowers. We have used Pro Flower about 6 times and have been well satisfied with our purchases. We will NEVER use Pro Flowers again and I will do my best to tell everyone what a terrible company Pro Flower is by allowing such a scam to be perpetrated on loyal customers. I emailed ProFlowers and got a stupid reply from Kit Medina that read, " In order to enroll and receive the coupon, you must enter your email address and zip code which is the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the program." What a rip off.

20th of Nov, 2008

I was also ripped off by their "easy saver" scam. They trick you into entering your email address and zip code in a POPUP window when you place your order. The POPUP window claims to give you a coupon for the next order and says NOTHING about automatically signing you up for a $15 monthly rippoff.

If this is not outright fraud, I don't know what is. Their customer service person on the phone said they would refund my money but I am going to call our credit card company tomorrow and do a chargeback on them anyway to make sure it costs them money in the long run.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM PROFLOWERS.COM

RIP OFF, RIP OFF, RIP OFF!