Proflowers Usa / Rip off
Two months ago I ordered flowers for my mother through ProFlower to be delivered in another state.
The bill was unexpectedly higher than anticipated or was stated by the ProFlowers sales representative because of additional "fuel fees."
Then, for the past two months, I have been billed $14.95 on my credit card for an Easy Saver service that I know nothing about nor authorized.
I am contacting the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General for a fraud scam and working toward getting a full refund.
I highly recommend anyone against using ProFlowers for their "services." It is a rip-off!
More Proflowers Usa Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase