Proflowers / unauthorized charges
Proflowers has been charging our acct $14.95 in unauthorized charges under a misleading name on our statement "Easy Saver" since Febaruay 2010. My husband ordered my flowers for Valentines day in February 2010, and since then this charge has appeared. no notification has ever been sent to us, and he was unaware of this as well. This is robbery and sneaky. I have all statements indicating this charge and will be pursuing this further.
More Proflowers Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - roses for vday!
- Proflowers.com - Sneaky hidden charges
- Easy Saver Reward / Pro Flowers.com - Fraud 
- Proflowers - Overcharge scam
- Proflowers - proflowers order: 112124949929