Procter & Gamble Company — vicks warm mist humidifier v750 series
This item was purchased from Walmart on October 18, 2018 for $29.86 plus tax.
I have used it every day and not it just quit working. I have cleaned it, changed plugs and always used clean water but it will not heat and will not throw mist. It is not even 2 months old I need this because both of us suffer from sinus infections and dry heat. We are both 80 years old and need this item. What can you do? I do not believe Walmart will replace because it is more than 30 days.
Updated by Doris Levenduski, Dec 07, 2018
I have a humidifier that does not work. Only purchased on October 18, 2018
More Procter & Gamble Company Complaints & Reviews
- Duracell - leaking batteries 
- Duracell - leaking 
- Duracell Procter & Gamble - batteries leaked 
- Procter & Gamble / Swiffer Wetjet - I am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted 
- Pampers - straps that's breaking & gel 
- Duracell - leaked 
- Procter & Gamble (Duracell, Pampers, Lenor) - duracell batteries failing long before expiration date - ruined bluetooth keyboard
- Procter & Gamble - dawn liquid grease dissolver 
- Tide Detergent - tide bottle leaking in my laundry cabinet
- Procter & Gamble Company - cascade platinum