ProBiller.com / unauthorized credit charges
I canceled my trail subscription @ $1.00 a day for three days, a day before the trail period was over, but today a charge of $35.67. I was told by probiller rep that he sees where I canceled by I didn't opt out of the premium package, this is a scam because why would I cancel my $1.00 subscription, and not cancel the more expensive package, and if I would have wanted a the premium package I would have upgraded the account myself, When called to cancel I assumed that cancel means CANCEL! I'm attaching info below as proof of my cancellation confirmation. I request a refund of $35.67 back to my account, I had no intention of keeping said subscription, by calling probiller the minute the charge was taken out of my account is evident of this.
Subject: Subscription Cancellation
Date: Thursday, January 11, 2018, 9:14:27 PM CST
Your member account has been cancelled.
Site URL: www.babes.com
Valid until: [protected]:32:01
This is to confirm that your web site membership to www.babes.com
has been cancelled. You will continue to have access until [protected]:32:01.
Thank you for being a member.
More ProBiller.com Complaints & Reviews
- MBI - Probiller.com - charged me monthly for something I don't know. 
- Mbiprobiller - unknown charges 
- MBI-Probiller - why am I being charged and for what. and how do I cancel 
- MBI - Probiller.com - support / refund 
- ProBiller.com - bad customer service and lies just want your money, also very aggressive
- Mbi-probiller.Com - unauthorized credit card charges
- ProBiller.com - mbi*probiller.co
- ProBiller - unknown
- MBI Probiller - unauthorized credit card charges
- MBI Probiller - billing