Proactive / premature agin/skin cancer

United States Review updated:

I would like to inform all Proactive Users that Proactive contains benzoyl peroxide, which creates free radicals, and therefore causes premature aging and skin cancer. By using daily benxoyl peroxide, I would say I have aged prematurely of 10 to 15 years. As a result, I need now to recourse to plastic surgery and I am not mentioning the emotional distress and the financial cost. Proactive is simply a scam. It does get rid of acne but at the price of our youth, beauty and health.

Comments

• Mi
      30th of Nov, 2010

I agree kariemmanuelle. I used Proavtive and now I also have to go see a plastic surgeon because I have skin cancer on my nose.

• Sr
      16th of Mar, 2011

I've only been using proactive for 4 days, just before I go to bed. I hate looking in the mirror now because I'm 22, and I have wrinkles around my eyes that literally appeared overnight! My eyes look like a 50 year old! I sure hope this goes away:( I can't believe that proactive has made it as far as it has... I would never recommend this product to anyone. Premature aging is truly devastating...

• Ho
      12th of Feb, 2013
    Proactive - Fraud charges
    GRC MEANINGFUL BEAUTY
    Roswell
    Georgia

This outfit charged me before when I did not order any of their product. I am 65 years old. I don't do beauty products. I contacted them and they said they would close the account. Well, I never had an account. They said they would not do this again. I filed fraud charges with my bank. The charges were removed. I considered th matter resolved.
    Now, they have done it again. They have taken the last money from my account without authorization. I am filing charges with the roswell police department, the better business bureau abd the sun trust fraud department! This time i'm going to sue them!

• Me
      4th of Apr, 2013
    Proactive - debiting but no product
    Guthy-Renker
    Wyandotte
    Michigan
    [protected]@gmail.com

This company has debited my account twice for product I have never received after the first order I paid for initially and received. I paid extra for "rush shipping" that took a week. I asked to cancel membership, they did not. While they stopped sending product tjey sure are charging me for it! Bad business in my opinion!

• Lg
      18th of Oct, 2013
    Proactive - pulled money out of my account even months after the account was closed
    proactive
    Washington

This company does not care about any customer service, We called them 4 months ago and closed the account, closed the bank account due to moving out of the area, Proactive sent product that was refused and sent back, they somehow pulled the money out of the closed bank account. Do not do any business with this scammer business, they don't care about anything except the money.