Pro Flowers / Easy Saver / Unauthorized charges!
I had ordered flowers online from ProFlowers aka 800 ProFlowers. Recently I checked my bank account, just to check on it, and noticed a 14.95 charge from Easy Saver. Apparently when you enter your email address somewhere it gives you a free 30 day trial then gets your Credit Card info FROM ProFlowers!! and starts charging your account!! How crazy!? Well anyway I called to have it refunded and the women I spoke with said it should be refunded. I would NOT Advise using ProFlowers, because they are associated with this "Easy Saver" company. Also, the number on your statement will not work. Call [protected], this is Easy Saver's member services. Hopefully this can help someone else. Apparently, coming to this complaint board before ordering anywhere isn't a bad idea.
More Pro Flowers / Easy Saver Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club - Unauthorized Charges 
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase
- Proflowers - floral arrangement delivered in unacceptable condition