Pro Flowers / Easy Saver / Unauthorized charges!

1 Rockford, IL, United States Review updated:

I had ordered flowers online from ProFlowers aka 800 ProFlowers. Recently I checked my bank account, just to check on it, and noticed a 14.95 charge from Easy Saver. Apparently when you enter your email address somewhere it gives you a free 30 day trial then gets your Credit Card info FROM ProFlowers!! and starts charging your account!! How crazy!? Well anyway I called to have it refunded and the women I spoke with said it should be refunded. I would NOT Advise using ProFlowers, because they are associated with this "Easy Saver" company. Also, the number on your statement will not work. Call [protected], this is Easy Saver's member services. Hopefully this can help someone else. Apparently, coming to this complaint board before ordering anywhere isn't a bad idea.

Ke

Comments

• Ro
      23rd of Apr, 2008

Yup, this exact thing happened to me. Two months of charges before I caught it. I was able to recover, but clearly this is a scam on Proflowers part. I will never ever use them again. Better to just order local. Sad...

• Ri
      1st of Oct, 2008

I fell victim to the same scam!! Except it took me 5 months worth $14.95/mo deductions before I had it stopped. Lame flowers ended up costing me over $200. What a rip off pro flowers and easy saver is! They should be heavily fined and put out of business before they take more of peoples hard earned money.

• Un
      30th of Mar, 2009

yes this happend to us too it took us more than 8 months to figure that out. we definatly need to file a complain

• To
      13th of Jun, 2009
    Pro Flowers / Easy Saver - Fraudulent charges
    pro flowers/easy saver
    Maryland

order flowers for mother day from pro flowers somehow i was enrolled at easy saver and charged 1.95 and 14.95 i called and complainted also cancelled

• Pk
      10th of Oct, 2009
    Pro Flowers / Easy Saver - Fraudulent charges
    Pro Flowers
    Texas

I was a victim of the Pro Flowers/Easy Saver scam. I bought flowers for my mother's birthday and was enrolled in this Easy Saver progam without my knowledge. This company has been taking $14.95 out of my bank account since 4/2008. I did call and complain and Pro Flowers said I would be refunded my money. I have not seen a refund yet. This company should be put out of business.

• Iv
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I'm so upset this proflowers is a scam . Just today i found out that i owe my bank over hundred dollars. Because of Proflowers EZ Saver got my info . When i didnt even give them any of my info. Been on the phone with proflowers they dont care and thats really all i can say about them. I think we need to put something on facebook or on you tube about this scam. I still dont know how to pay for this. Somebody needs to do something or should i say we need to do something about this. Help!!!.