Pro Flowers / Easy Saver / Unauthorized charges!

1 Rockford, IL, United States Review updated:

I had ordered flowers online from ProFlowers aka 800 ProFlowers. Recently I checked my bank account, just to check on it, and noticed a 14.95 charge from Easy Saver. Apparently when you enter your email address somewhere it gives you a free 30 day trial then gets your Credit Card info FROM ProFlowers!! and starts charging your account!! How crazy!? Well anyway I called to have it refunded and the women I spoke with said it should be refunded. I would NOT Advise using ProFlowers, because they are associated with this "Easy Saver" company. Also, the number on your statement will not work. Call [protected], this is Easy Saver's member services. Hopefully this can help someone else. Apparently, coming to this complaint board before ordering anywhere isn't a bad idea.

Ke

Comments

Ro
  23rd of Apr, 2008

Yup, this exact thing happened to me. Two months of charges before I caught it. I was able to recover, but clearly this is a scam on Proflowers part. I will never ever use them again. Better to just order local. Sad...

Ri
  1st of Oct, 2008

I fell victim to the same scam!! Except it took me 5 months worth $14.95/mo deductions before I had it stopped. Lame flowers ended up costing me over $200. What a rip off pro flowers and easy saver is! They should be heavily fined and put out of business before they take more of peoples hard earned money.

Un
  30th of Mar, 2009

yes this happend to us too it took us more than 8 months to figure that out. we definatly need to file a complain

To
  13th of Jun, 2009
Pro Flowers / Easy Saver - Fraudulent charges
pro flowers/easy saver
Maryland

order flowers for mother day from pro flowers somehow i was enrolled at easy saver and charged 1.95 and 14.95 i called and complainted also cancelled

Pk
  10th of Oct, 2009
Pro Flowers / Easy Saver - Fraudulent charges
Pro Flowers
Texas

I was a victim of the Pro Flowers/Easy Saver scam. I bought flowers for my mother's birthday and was enrolled in this Easy Saver progam without my knowledge. This company has been taking $14.95 out of my bank account since 4/2008. I did call and complain and Pro Flowers said I would be refunded my money. I have not seen a refund yet. This company should be put out of business.

Iv
  23rd of Oct, 2009

I'm so upset this proflowers is a scam . Just today i found out that i owe my bank over hundred dollars. Because of Proflowers EZ Saver got my info . When i didnt even give them any of my info. Been on the phone with proflowers they dont care and thats really all i can say about them. I think we need to put something on facebook or on you tube about this scam. I still dont know how to pay for this. Somebody needs to do something or should i say we need to do something about this. Help!!!.