Privacy Matters 1 2 3 / Be careful, you will get 3 identification numers you have to cancel them all
I signed up for Privacy matters 1 2 3 becasue of a strange letter I got in the mail. I got the basic information, however I found their complaint process pretty useless. I decided to get my "truly" free credit report from Experian directly. I got the problem resolved and decided to cancel the service before my 1 week free membership was up.
When I went back and looked at my e-mails I was shocked to see that not only had I gotten signed up for the free credit report thing, but two other "one week free trial memberships" for identity monitoring and some discount club, all had different membership numbers. When I called, the rep was nice when I went to cancel the first one that I had signed up for, but tried to rapidly get me off the phone. I halted her long enough to rattle off the other 2 membership numbers for cancellation as well.
Bottom line, be really careful and pay attention to what appears to be redundant e-mails, they all offer different services and if you get signed up for all 3 somehow like I did, make sure you cancel all of them. Or you will start getting charged for things you didn't want in the first place.
More Privacy Matters 1 2 3 Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized access to my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- MVQ PRIVACY Matters - fraudulent charges