Printerpix / Coupon/customer service

1 635 Century Point, Ste 121Lake Mary, FL, United States

I bought a coupon from them, a certificate for a metal print back in October. At check-out, I found out it was a trick - they were charging me an additional and unexplained sum of 9 dollars that I did not expect or agree to pay. I wrote to them twice with NO response. Kept getting automatic messages that 'someone will contact me'. No one did. So I called. And, yes, I was on hold for 45 minutes before I hung up. I kept calling and was put on hold. For a long time. Eventually, I waited until someone picked up. And, yes, it was all excuses - "they are just too busy to respond to tickets". She said she cancelled my coupon and would return the money. Her confirmation email mysteriously could not go through. I had to be firm to get her to use an alternative email address, saying I could not trust them. Thankfully, I got the email that "my money will be refunded". It's January 7, do you think they have refunded the money? Of course, not! I am going to request an investigation with my bank tomorrow. I will never deal with these thieves again!

Re