Primus - Montreal, Quebec / Poor customer service

Canada, Qu├ębec, Montreal Review updated:
Primus - Montreal, Quebec
I have received very poor customer service from Primus as well.

I should've known to stay with my current service provider (Bell) when it took primus 2 WEEKS to connect my phone when I moved to my new house. I called them to see what the problem was that took so long to connect my phone, and a recorded voice would always say that the hold period may be more than 40 minutes. It took about 4 phone calls to deal with this issue, and over 4 hours of my personal times to understand why a basic connection couldn't be made at the scheduled times !!!
Jeez...how dumb is this company !

To add insult to injury, this crazy company won't credit me the 3000 aeroplan miles they owe me on the pretext - hold for it - that I called an airmiles customer service line to start a new accuont !!!
So, according to a crazy manager, I don't fit the description of an existing or a new customer since they already credited my account with 200 airmiles !!!
So instead of just giving me 3000 aeroplan miles, the manager lectured me...and gave me so much attitude I couldn't believe it !!!
I never in my life got such poor service !

This company has NO IDEA what good customer service is, and I am convinced they run their business out of a whole in the wall, because everytime I call, I hold for over 1/2 hour, and when I decide to e-mail, they take 2 or 3 days to answer me...how many people do they have working for them ?

I am just waiting for July 29th to CANCEL MY SERVICE with PRIMUS, just so they don't steal 99$ penalty fee from me.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you are looking for a new telephone service provider, DO NOT CALL PRIMUS. I don't care how much you can save.

The customer service is POOR
The managers are very RUDE (monique)
They are THIEFS

A  22nd of Dec, 2009 by
I also received poor service from Primus and was in awe at their treatment. Six weeks before moving I had organized to have my phone installed so that it would be in effect when I arrived due to the movers wanting a contact number. When I arrived, the phone was not working and they insisted that I wait for a day and try again. The next day I once again called since it was still not working when they told me that I was going to have to pay a service technician to come over and switched the phone over since Rogers had been installed previously. I asked them shouldn't that be included in my connection fee and they rudely said that it was up to me to know that the townhouse had been digital and that was going to be in my bill. Obviously I didn't know the previous tenants, so there was no way for me to know. The incidences just kept accumulating and 3 days later I told them to forget it since the phone was not connected and I would go with another company. They then told me that I would have to pay a disconnection fee. I lodged a complaint with the telecommunications board and did receive all my money back. It they hadn't been so rude regarding the whole incident I probably would have just paid and thought lesson learned but it amazed me how they ignored my concerns initally. They then berated me for not being aware of digital systems and attempted to bully me if I didn't pay for a service that never did work.