Primus / awful customer service

United States Review updated:
I have the worst customer service experience. I called them on September 18 at 12 noon and a recorded voice says your hold period may be more than 40 minutes. I decided to send them an e-mail, the auto reply says they are experiencing high volume of e-mails so expect a delay in reply. It shows they have real poor service.

When I signed up in June 2008, I was told I shall get 15000 bonus aeroplan miles with my second invoice in August 2008, but Primus did not credit the aeroplan miles. I have tried to contact them several times but it is impossible to reach their customer service.
Va

Comments

Ri
  6th of Mar, 2009
I have received very poor customer service from Primus as well.

I should've known to stay with my current service provider (Bell) when it took primus 2 WEEKS to connect my phone when I moved to my new house. I called them to see what the problem was that took so long to connect my phone, and a recorded voice would always say that the hold period may be more than 40 minutes. It took about 4 phone calls to deal with this issue, and over 4 hours of my personal times to understand why a basic connection couldn't be made at the scheduled times !!!
Jeez...how dumb is this company !

To add insult to injury, this crazy company won't credit me the 3000 aeroplan miles they owe me on the pretext - hold for it - that I called an airmiles customer service line to start a new accuont !!!
So, according to a crazy manager, I don't fit the description of an existing or a new customer since they already credited my account with 200 airmiles !!!
So instead of just giving me 3000 aeroplan miles, the manager lectured me...and gave me so much attitude I couldn't believe it !!!
I never in my life got such poor service !

This company has NO IDEA what good customer service is, and I am convinced they run their business out of a whole in the wall, because everytime I call, I hold for over 1/2 hour, and when I decide to e-mail, they take 2 or 3 days to answer me...how many people do they have working for them ?

I am just waiting for July 29th to CANCEL MY SERVICE with PRIMUS, just so they don't steal 99$ penalty fee from me.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you are looking for a new telephone service provider, DO NOT CALL PRIMUS. I don't care how much you can save.

The customer service is POOR
The managers are very RUDE (monique)
They are THIEFS
St
  5th of Jul, 2012
05 July .12.
What have I got to do to get Primus Telecommunications to comply with the Licence they agreed to abide by if they wanted to begin operating in this Country. UK.The truth is I think you have a good product but have not got the foggiest idea about customer service.
You lie to us every time we wait at least ten -fifteen minutes we talk to you.
You have just upset my wife again you promised to cancel this bill and find out who is using the 0203 number you tried to dump onto us and then keep a UK designated number 0208.You are not fooling anyone, I genuinely think you are in part trying to infiltrate our Country. Yeah I do, that's why you look to be dragging your feet regarding billing and the consequences arising from false billing.The two do not go together the ultra fast secure service with what looks like clumsy admin...Something is not right about you Primus I thought that when we received a used Mac embedded router through the post with little more than good luck holding the package together and :The MAC Code printed all over the package...Nope I'm not having it you are up to something... You listening BT?
kk.