Primerica / fraud and cheating

The man I was doing business with for primerica he called me everyday about doing this program so i went to the meeting that they have before they process your application so more than likely i was interested because they made it seem like the best thing to do so i filled out the iba at the moment i didn't have the money to pay them so surely the guy called me everyday and even on my payday and asked me did i have the money so he made it seem like i will be making money in the next week or so... so me being dumb i put my cell phone bill on the side thinking i am be making money like asap (thats what the man told me) so that day i gave him consent to take the 99$ out my account so sadly i didn't hear from him anymore so i called during business hrs telling him i wasn't interested in the program anymore he didn't answer so i left a message that next week i had appointments booked one was for 5 so he called me 15 min tell the appointment i made with someone and the person stays at least 30 mins away so i am thinking he 1 totally disregarded what i said in the voice mail and for 2its unprofessional for to show up at someone house late for an appointment or call me last min about it thinking ima rush and get dress he tried to talk me into staying but i am thinking ### you just after me for money i be *** if i let someone use me so 2 days letter checked my balance in my accounts them *** holes took more money out my account after i told the guy to cancel my employment opportunity so i called again during business hrs trying to keep it professional didn't answer so i left a message thank god i kept the letter that they send to you about thank you for joining because *** not answering his phone so something told me to read the letter in small print they had a number you can and so i did and i got everything taken care so i am just waiting for my money stupid *** *** over me and only why i was interested in the program and trust him because he was like a uncle to me and i been knowing him my whole life but like they say you don't know a person until you do business with them i hope no one fall in that scam and ### primerica thinking they have to offer because its straight up ### they make money for getting you to join thats why he not picking up his phone because he want that profit ain't going to happen because i just started so i am getting my full pay back but usually when your application get processed already they take 30 (but my application didn't have a chance to process) out wut u paid hahaha good thing i cough his ### ways in time and also who ever you refer or what ever person you sell the insurance to they get half your profit *** that PEOPLE PLEASE TO CAREFUL don't get no type on benefits from these con artist because its all game don't business with these people.

Va

Comments

• Ol
      7th of Nov, 2008

Hi i went to wholw process too and i now i want my money back and i have callm them like five time and still no answer about my money tahy gave me a wbsite but the ### doesnot even exist all i want is my money...

• Ka
      31st of Mar, 2009

DOESN'T ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH ANYMORE?
    One word" ' S P E L L C H E C K' !! My goodness, if you can't convey your message any better than that, no wonder you were so easily confused. It's called a contract, read it. Work it and don't QUIT so fast. Pray about your decisions and you won't make so many bad choices too. Also, be fair. By now you've received your money back so "announce" that too. [Put the same feathers back into the pillow sack that you emptied into the wind - NOT so easily done now is it?]
    Blessings.

21st of Jul, 2009

what do you know? have you been to a meeting with primerica? and how do you know if in fact he got his money back? I have heard mostly negative things about this company. I was called to come in for a interview. I wasn't told that 20 other people (or how ever many) would be there. To me they just need to be upfront on what type of buisness they are running to begin, not wait until the person shows up then tell them you need money to start. I told the lady I was not working and was looking for empolyment. I have to children and in the middle of a divorce! I don't have time to give up money I don't have to make money...not now! So again... being upfront and honest is the key!

• Wo
      30th of Jul, 2009

I'm trying to do my research because I'm seriously considering this opportunity. Is there anyone somewhat intelligent out there with "complaints" about this company? So far, just a bunch of illiterate ramblers. No wonder you didn't make any money! You don't just sit around, waiting for checks people! Get off your ###! And learn how to spell!

• Tr
      9th of Aug, 2010

I absolutely rescent this company, I started a blog to help spread the word about them please post your complaints please primericacomplaints.blogspot.com